APT Camera Repair Inc
- 5 Stars:
- 4 Stars:
- 3 Stars:
- 2 Stars:
- 1 Stars:
1 Reviews for APT Camera Repair Inc
For all I know, all the staff want at APT Camera is your money & they don't care how they get it.
1. Brought my Yashica Mat-124 twin reflex to them because the shutter stopped working.
2. They "fixed" it.
3. A week later, it stopped working again all of a sudden for no reason. Just pushed the button and it stopped.
4. I brought it back hoping it could be a quick fix. NO!
5. Woman/owner said "OK, we'll see if we can fix it here. If we can't, we might have to send it to our guy. If we do, you have to pay for shipping." THAT IS THE ONLY THING SHE SAID I WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR. So I asked her to CALL ME if that was the case because then I would NOT get it fixed at that time and take it to someone else.
6. Finally got a call back, after a looong time letting me know I can pick up my camera.
7. When I go to pick up the camera, she has apparently shipped the camera and obviously DIDN'T CALL ME!!!! They also "cleaned" it and charged me for that, too.
Not only did they not really fix my camera the first time, but I had to pay them to fix their mistake the second time. The woman even threatened me with "I cannot let this camera leave the store with it being paid for." And she also said "according to this paper, you gave us full authorization to ship the camera." Whatever...
The total cost for them to fix my camera this second time & including the first time COST OVER $200.
FUCK. THIS. PLACE.
About This Business
Product: Binoculars & Telescopes, Digital Cameras, Film
Services Offered: Equipment Repair